Develop Plesk: a server and web application control panel sold in 140 countries. 6% of websites on the Internet are hosted on Plesk. Our R&D is based in Novosibirsk and Cologne. We write in PHP, JS, C++, Go, Python and Java. We cooperate with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, Microsoft Azure and other companies in the Top 100 hosting industry.
Our Plesk team is looking for a Senior Network Engineer who can drive global projects (we have offices and data centers in many countries), create new ones, improve existing ones, and put into practice the most advanced technologies in terms of network security.
- Evaluate, design, and maintain all aspects of existing / future Global network solutions to include WAN, LAN, Security, VPN and Wi-Fi solutions across all company's sites.
- Installation, troubleshooting, and supporting network equipment, wireless access points, firewalls, basically Cisco.
- Design and build network automation and auto remediation.
- Install and configure network monitoring and management systems. Manage network systems ensuring maximum uptime availability and scalability to support business growth and recovery requirements.
- Manage the policies and procedures to ensure all network infrastructure equipment are operating at the appropriate software levels.
- Maintain documentation regarding network diagram, configurations, operating procedures and service records
- Participate in after business hour support for critical incident escalations
- Perform incident root cause analysis and remediation of system outages
- Experienced supporting multi-site environment working independently and in team environment
- Ability to work early mornings and/or late nights to execute critical network changes
- Project and non-project related activities to support the department's goals and objectives
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines for deliverables
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in enterprise network design, installation and systems management.
- Experience with managing Cisco ASR/ISR, Catalyst and Nexus core.
- Good understanding and experience in application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Knowledge of protocols and technologies OSPF, BGP, GRE, IPv6, HSRP, VRRP, 802.1x, LACP
- Advanced experience with firewall configurations dealing with multiple WAN's and redundant IPSEC tunnels.
- Experience with any IDS/IPS, penetration scanners and monitoring systems (optional but will be an advantage)
- Preferable Experience with Linux GW/Router systems/services (iptables, quagga)
- English - Intermediate or above
- Current network and security certifications preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to travel 5%
- CCNP or CCDP ideal (or ability to obtain)
What you might like:
- We are all pros at what we do and love it
- Extended medical insurance and a corporate doctor in the office
- Free corporate English courses
- Corporate events several times a year
- Warm underground car park
- Table tennis, horizontal bar or table football during lunch time, the ability to move around the office on a scooter or skateboard
- Swimming pool and football team
- Reimbursement of sports/fitness costs
- Coffee, yoghurt, tea, fruit and biscuits
Senior Network EngineerВ архиве с 20 июля 2021
от 150 000 руб. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию