Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro is the world’s only operator and provider of cloud platform technology that directly services 250 of the world’s largest service providers. A revenue generating platform that underpins the largest Telcos, Distributors, MSPs, VARS and Enterprises, and connects them with the largest ecosystem of leading SaaS, PaaS and IaaS vendors in the market.
We help our customers and partners transform their business so they’re fastest to market and are rapidly successful in the distribution, sale and management of Cloud Services.
Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation.
∙ Design and develop components and features of our eCommerce module
∙ Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Write well designed, testable, efficient code
∙ Write unit, component, performance and end-to-end integration auto-tests
∙ Work closely with UX team to build mockups for UI
∙ 2+ years of industry experience as Frontend/JS developer
∙ Experience developing Restful API's, micro services and the JSON API standard
∙ Solid knowledge of OOP, design patterns
∙ Willingness and readiness to learn and grow
- JS frameworks - Dojo, React
- C# programming language
- JAVA programming language
- Revision control system - git
- Linux administration – advanced level
- Technical English: good writing skills
Benefits for our employees:
- With Ingram Micro Cloud, you become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Remote work, we also rents space in the "Prostor" co-working in the center of Novosibirsk for those who want to feel the office atmosphere.
- Training and development opportunities
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Food Compensation
- Compensation for Internet expenses
- Prestigious medical and life insurance, touristic and life insurance
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.