Software engineer C++
з/п не указана
Компания «Шлюмберже» — мировой поставщик технологий, информационных решений и интегрированного управления проектами в нефтегазовой индустрии.
- Develops and maintains products, software, engineering utilities for downhole logging application.
- Analyze users’ needs, builds prototype of software and utilities for engineering and operational feasibility.
- Conducts technical and operational documentation on software, assist in product (software) commercialization.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing software systems and platforms.
- Identifying, reviewing, interpreting, and applying relevant industry rules, specifications and codes.
- Test plan development, execution and reporting. Provide technical support for the production and testing of prototypes.
- Foundation degree in IT, engineering technology, applied physics and mathematics with 1+ years of experience is required. Understanding of object oriented programming and design. Any experience in oil and gas industries preferred.
- System: Windows-based PC
- Technologies: STL, Boost, Qt 4+ experience required
- Tools: MS Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Subversion, Bugzilla, Matlab experience is a plus.
- Written and communication skills: Russian, technical English.
- Russia, Novosibirsk, Academgorodok
Corporate medical insurance
The employees would normally work around 40 hours a week but they may work longer to meet project deadlines
Different interesting projects
Promotion based on personal performance
Career and professional development
Training and development program
English learning program
Consideration of a resume on this resource is carried out in order to track the situation on the labor market and form a personnel reserve.