Embedded electronics and firmware engineer
Компания «Шлюмберже» — мировой поставщик технологий, информационных решений и интегрированного управления проектами в нефтегазовой индустрии.
- Developing and checking embedded software (firmware), engineering software utilities, mockup setup and prototyping, debugging and testing;
- Identifying, reviewing, interpreting, and applying relevant industry rules, specifications, and codes;
Test plan development, execution, and reporting. Provide technical support to CAD design, prototypes production and test;
- Research, design, develop and test electronic components and equipment for downhole logging tools (high-temperature environment);
- Focus on signal processing electronics, realtime and standalone data acquisition systems, electromagnetic logging downhole tools;
- Work on a project with a team of engineers (researchers, mechanical and electrical engineers, software developers), technicians and IT staff.
- Foundation degree in electronic/electrical engineering, engineering technology, applied physics and IT with 3+ years of experience is required
Understanding of low power circuit design, digital and signal processing electronics, FPGA, CPU and microcontrollers, sensor signal conditioning, amplifiers and filters design, radio-frequency radiation (20 kHz … 5 MHz);
Tools and technologies: XILINX ISE and Vivado Design Suit, PCAD, Altium designer, Keil, GNU development tools (C/C++), VHDL, ARM and other Microcontrollers languages (C or Assembler), CANbus, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, RS-232/485;
FPGA: Xilinx Spartan-6 series, ZYNQ 7K;
CPU and microcontrollers: Microblaze (CPU@FPGA), ARM A- and M-series, ADSP21xx, TMS320xx, i8051;
Any experience in oil and gas industries would be considered an asset;
Matlab and Comsol Multiphisics experience preferred;
Written and communication skills: Russian, English.
- Russia, Novosibirsk, Academgorodok;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- The employees would normally work around 40 hours a week but may work longer to meet project deadlines;
- Career and professional development.
Consideration of a resume on this resource is carried out in order to track the situation on the labor market and form a personnel reserve.